2nd Veggie Score: Dansville, NY

Monday, June 7th: In the midst of running errands, we stop into Wong's Kitchen, which is a Chinese place on the small Main St of Dansville, NY. We go in, I ask if we can have their used oil, the lady was very friendly & pleasant & smily & interested that my van could run on it, and she very quickly (without more than 2 questions) went to ask the people in the back. She came back out & told us, smiling & excitedly, that we could go around back and take whatever we wanted. We pull around, and there are a bunch of "cubies". I pour some into a broken plastic container I found laying around, and it looks okay. There is a video here. I take out the Road Tote, suck the oil from 1, then 2...then as I was taking from the 3rd, the oil stopped being sucked up. I turned off the motor, and reckoned that the 1st 70micron wand was clogged. I didn't have any Brakleen yet -- Will was going to pick some up for me on this day, while we were out. So, we took put some extra cubies in Patience, and head home. We had 3/4 of a veggie tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment