5th Veggie Score: Thunder Bay, ON

17 June: I am on my way from Sleeping Giant Provincial Park (though I spent the day at the largest Amethyst Quarry in North America -- so the claim goes..Holy amethyst! I have a crapload.) to Blue Lake Provincial Park. (I was planning on going there next anyway -- but when the gemologist I was chatting with knew I was heading west, he told me I must stop there.)

I went behind around 6 Chinese/Thai/Japanese places in Thunder Bay. They all had a dumpster from the same company (a waste removal services company). I didn't bother going in & asking for it, as the lids are usually on really tight -- I don't know how I would get it anyway. (..The containers are engineered so that people like me can't take it.)
Well, I MAY have eventually gone in to ask for it, after finding a dumpster where the lid was messed up, and the restaurant may have given me permission to take it, and I may have taken it, and it may have been as gold as the Morrisville score...Or maybe that was a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Great Hockey Town - Thunder Bay ! Tell everyone there that you're a NY Rangers Fan.

    ReplyDelete